Saturday, December 13, 2008

Where Do You See Yourself?

Visitorship has dwindled on this blog, I see. Not many people coming here. Well, I don't blame 'em, me as having forgotten to put new things 'ere. Not even a picture, I might say. Not enough fancy things.

Back to the serious stuff. Sometimes I wonder why things have to be. I look at the rest, and they seem to be going on pretty well with their style, but here, there is no free will! Not free will in the general sense, but in that you are not allowed to do what you want; you must follow a system. And this system, in certain respects, wastes time. It's about life experiences, not about pre-determined things. Pardon me if you do not know what I'm talking about.

I sometimes look at others and see what they have accomplished by the age of (whichever age you want to put here). And I wonder why I haven't done the same. It's all about circumstances, not about decisions. Circumstances affect Decisions.

It's all about hard work, isn't it? You're only young once.

No comments: