Sunday, December 06, 2009

We have much to do, and less time to do it in...

A lot of things have happened since the last post, dated August 11th. At home, at work and at play. In domestic affairs I am much the same; I still live in Johor, have my own room etc. but my brother tends to sleep in the living room more (I think it is windier there). And we have to do the housework now (that IS something!)

In work I have had a complete shift from shift work (pardon the pun) to a five-day week. Well at least I can sleep better now. And at play--hmm, that is indeed something: my NightWalk event is going on at a fair pace, and I hope we make it in time.

Planning for the event began in June. The latest grand meeting was at the end of November, where a lot of big decisions were made and announced and commitments reaffirmed. I thank those people who admitted they couldn't commit and announced their departure from the planning team. At least they made it known in good time. And now things are really beginning to get going.

Does anyone have a portable sewing machine?

No comments: